terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions, Disclaimers, Comments Policy
We moderate all comments and hold them to a high standard. While feedback and criticism is welcome, opinions in and of themselves do not have value, and you are not entitled to have your opinion displayed on a private website. This is a privilege that you must earn by making your comment eminently civil and intelligent, by accurately grasping and addressing the ideas in the post and staying on topic, by using a real name (not the name of your website) and your real email address (we’ll never spam you, but you must be willing to be accountable for what you say). We are the final arbiters of whether or not your comment meets these standards. That is our privilege.
This website is owned and controlled by JAMESELLISFIT (“JAMESELLISFIT”). In order for you to use this website (“JAMESELLISFIT Website”), JAMESELLISFIT must have an agreement with you so we can agree on a common set of rules governing your use of the JAMESELLISFIT Website. This document, when combined with all of the other documents mentioned below, describe the comprehensive “Agreement” between you and JAMESELLISFIT. This Agreement also describes the terms and conditions on which you may participate in JAMESELLISFIT community driven activities. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to this Agreement, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version at https://www.jamesellisfit.com/terms-and-conditions. JAMESELLISFIT may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise this Agreement and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. Your use of the JAMESELLISFIT Website constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this Agreement. If you do not want to comply with the terms in this Agreement, please do not use the JAMESELLISFIT Website.
With this in mind, you agree to and acknowledge the following:
1. Ability to Accept Terms of Service: You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the JAMESELLISFIT Website is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the JAMESELLISFIT Website. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
2. JAMESELLISFIT Rights to Content: In connection with JAMESELLISFIT marketing and distribution of the JAMESELLISFIT Website, you permit JAMESELLISFIT to:
2.1 host, index and cache your Content;
2.2 tag your Content with information that will be used by JAMESELLISFIT to identity it as your Content;
2.3 insert JAMESELLISFIT ad insertion software at the end of Your Content to enable JAMESELLISFIT, if applicable and in JAMESELLISFIT discretion, to attach an Ad to your Content;
2.4 license, distribute, or have distributed, your Content on the JAMESELLISFIT Website, JAMESELLISFIT partner websites or via syndication partners; and
2.5 engage in such further actions regarding your Content as may be necessary or appropriate.
3. JAMESELLISFIT Disclaimer: Your participation by providing Content is at your own risk. Although uploading your Content to the JAMESELLISFIT Website enables users to connect and share your Content with other end users or viewers, JAMESELLISFIT has no responsibility to control of monitor any information or exchanges between or among users. JAMESELLISFIT does not control the Content or Ads made available through the JAMESELLISFIT Website. Some people may find the Content and Ads objectionable, inappropriate or offensive. JAMESELLISFIT does not control or guarantee, nor is JAMESELLISFIT responsible for, the truth, accuracy, ownership, completeness, integrity, safety, timeliness, quality, appropriateness, legality or applicability of any Content or Ads. JAMESELLISFIT assumes no responsibility for monitoring any Content, Ads or conduct of the users of the JAMESELLISFIT Website. If JAMESELLISFIT chooses, at any time in its sole discretion, to monitor (in whole or in part) Content, Ads or conduct during user participation, JAMESELLISFIT nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content or Ads, no obligation to modify or remove any Content or Ads. You agree that JAMESELLISFIT has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store, maintain or transmit any Content or Ads.
5. JAMESELLISFIT’s Ownership Rights: JAMESELLISFIT and its licensors own all right, title and interest, including without limitation all worldwide intellectual property rights in the JAMESELLISFIT Website and all such rights to all derivative works or enhancements of, in and to, or relating to, the JAMESELLISFIT Website. By entering into this Agreement or by your participation with the JAMESELLISFIT Website, you will not acquire any intellectual property or similar rights in the JAMESELLISFIT Website or related products and services owned and/or controlled by JAMESELLISFIT. You agree you will not (i) remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the JAMESELLISFIT Website and/or related products and services; or (ii) use JAMESELLISFIT name, logo, trademark, trade names or service marks except as expressly permitted in this Agreement without JAMESELLISFIT prior written consent.
6. JAMESELLISFIT Termination: JAMESELLISFIT may immediately terminate this Agreement for any reason at any time.
7. Inappropriate Content: You will not use the JAMESELLISFIT Website for any purpose or in any manner to display, post or make available any sexual, pornographic or erotic material nor upload, email, post, publish, distribute, transmit, submit or otherwise make available through the JAMESELLISFIT Website or any Content that is of, or is suggestive of, a sexual, pornographic or erotic nature (“Inappropriate Content”). Examples of content that JAMESELLISFIT, in its sole discretion, considers to be Inappropriate Content include, but are not limited to material that is illegal, pornographic, obscene, indecent or profane in its use of sexual language or description or depictions of sexual acts. If JAMESELLISFIT finds Content that it determines, in its sole discretion, contains Inappropriate Content or Content that may subject JAMESELLISFIT to liability, JAMESELLISFIT may, without notice, remove or block access to such Content. JAMESELLISFIT will take all appropriate steps with Content that JAMESELLISFIT believes violates applicable laws, including cooperation with any law enforcement investigation. If you see content that you believe is Inappropriate Content or is in violation of any law or this Section, you should contact JAMESELLISFIT immediately.
8. Prohibition on Infringing Activity: You will not use the JAMESELLISFIT Website for any purpose or in any manner that infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of any third party, nor will you upload, email, post, publish, distribute, transmit, submit or otherwise make available through the JAMESELLISFIT Website any content, that infringes the copyrighted works or violates the intellectual property rights of any third party.
9. Notices: JAMESELLISFIT may provide notices to you by email to the email address you provided and is deemed received when sent. Any notices to JAMESELLISFIT must be sent via email to James@jw-model.com
10. Your Authority: Simply by visiting the JAMESELLISFIT Website you represent and warrant to JAMESELLISFIT that: (i) you have all requisite power and authority, corporate or otherwise, to enter into this Agreement, conduct yourself and your business and to execute, deliver, and perform all of your obligations under this Agreement; (ii) you have provided, and will continue to provide, information that is correct and current; (iii) you are the owner—or the authorized agent of the owner—of your Content and have full technical and editorial control of the same; (iv) you have the right to grant the licenses granted under this Agreement; (v) your performance under this Agreement and/or the rights granted herein do not and will not conflict with or result in a breach or violation of any of the terms or provisions, or constitute a default under any contract or agreement, to which you are currently bound or will become bound in the future; (vi) your performance under this Agreement will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, export control, privacy and obscenity laws), domestic or foreign; (vii) your participation is solely for the purposes intended and expressly permitted.
11. Your Actions: You represent and warrant that you will not, and will not authorize or encourage any third party to, directly or indirectly: (i) obtain any information or materials relating to the JAMESELLISFIT Website through any means not intentionally made available by JAMESELLISFIT to you, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to JAMESELLISFIT database, technology, computer systems or networks associated with the JAMESELLISFIT Website; or (ii) engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of or impairs the functionality of the JAMESELLISFIT Website.
12. Cooperation: You agree to cooperate fully with JAMESELLISFIT to investigate any suspected or actual activity that is in breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge that any violation of any representations, warranties or agreements made by you in this Agreement may be a material breach of this Agreement and that JAMESELLISFIT may pursue any and all applicable legal and equitable remedies against you, including an immediate suspension of this Agreement and the pursuit of all available civil or criminal remedies. JAMESELLISFIT reserves the right to investigate, at its own discretion, any activity that JAMESELLISFIT suspects may violate this Agreement.
13. Outside Links: The JAMESELLISFIT Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because JAMESELLISFIT has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that JAMESELLISFIT is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that JAMESELLISFIT shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
14. Indemnity: You will indemnify, defend and hold JAMESELLISFIT and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and applicable third parties (e.g., relevant content creators, advertisers, syndication partners, referral partners, service providers, licensors, licensees, consultants and contractors) (collectively, the “JAMESELLISFIT Entities”) harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) directly or indirectly arising out of or in any way relating to: (i) your gross negligence or willful misconduct; (ii) your Content or any other information or material you submit during your participation with the JAMESELLISFIT Website; (iii) your conduct, including your use of JAMESELLISFIT Website or any other related actions; (iv) any actual violation or breach of this Agreement, or allegation of such violation or breach by a third party, including breach of any representation made by you hereunder; or (v) the alleged or actual violation or infringement of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity, confidentiality or proprietary rights of any third-party as a result of any action or participation by you (collectively, the “Claims”). You are solely responsible for defending any such Claims, and for payment of losses, costs, damages or expenses resulting from the foregoing to both a third party and to the JAMESELLISFIT Entities. JAMESELLISFIT shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to select its own legal counsel to defend JAMESELLISFIT from any Claims (but by doing so shall not excuse your indemnity obligations) and you shall be solely responsible for the payment of all JAMESELLISFIT reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in connection therewith. You shall notify JAMESELLISFIT immediately if you become aware of any actual or potential claims, suits, actions, allegations or charges that could affect your or JAMESELLISFIT ability to fully perform their respective duties or to exercise its rights under this Agreement. You shall not, without the prior written approval of JAMESELLISFIT, settle, dispose or enter into any proposed settlement or resolution of any Claim (whether having been finally adjudicated or otherwise) brought against you, if such settlement or resolution results in any obligation or liability for JAMESELLISFIT.
15. No Guarantees: JAMESELLISFIT makes no guarantees regarding the availability, operation, maintenance, timing or delivery of the JAMESELLISFIT Website.
16. Warranty Disclaimers: Your use of the JAMESELLISFIT Website is at your sole discretion and risk. The JAMESELLISFIT Website and all materials, information, products and services included therein, are provide on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranties of any kind. THE JAMESELLISFIT ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE JAMESELLISFIT WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
17. Additional Disclaimers: JAMESELLISFIT disclaims any warranties: (i) regarding the security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the JAMESELLISFIT Website; (ii) regarding the goods, services, advise, information or links provided by any other entities; (iii) that the JAMESELLISFIT Website will meet your requirements; or (iv) that the JAMESELLISFIT Website will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from JAMESELLISFIT, shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement. JAMESELLISFIT assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communication; and (ii) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the JAMESELLISFIT Website, including any injury or damage to you or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from Participation. Under no circumstances shall JAMESELLISFIT be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from your use of the JAMESELLISFIT Website, from any Content posted on or through the JAMESELLISFIT Website, or from the conduct of any users of the JAMESELLISFIT Website, whether online or offline. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
THE JAMESELLISFIT ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE JAMESELLISFIT WEBSITE, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE JAMESELLISFIT PARTNER PROGRAM OR USE OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE TO YOU FROM OR THROUGH THE JAMESELLISFIT PARTNER PROGRAM (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES), WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT JAMESELLISFIT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. JAMESELLISFIT’S LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO JAMESELLISFIT FOR THE JAMESELLISFIT’S WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE JAMESELLISFIT PARTNER PROGRAM.
Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
18. Waiver; Severability: The failure to require performance of any provision shall not affect JAMESELLISFIT’s right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor shall a waiver of any breach or default of this Agreement constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself. If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, such portion will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention and only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
19. Relationship: You and JAMESELLISFIT are independent contractors, and this Agreement, including but not limited to submission or distribution of any Content will not, in whole or in part, establish any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or agency between the you and JAMESELLISFIT. Neither party will have the power to bind the other or incur obligations on the other’s behalf without the other’s prior written consent. Neither party is authorized to act as an agent or representative of the other or for or on behalf of the other party in any capacity other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement. Neither party shall in any manner advertise, represent or hold itself (or any of its agents) out as so acting or being authorized so to act, or incur any liabilities or obligations on behalf of, or in the name of, the other party, unless specifically provided for in this Agreement. Moreover, each party shall be solely responsible for the payment of all of its own taxes, assessments and all other similar withholdings from or assessments on any monies paid hereunder or in connection with the transactions contemplated hereby.
20. Assignment: These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by JAMESELLISFIT without restriction.
22. Fitness Liability Waiver
JAMESELLISFIT Physically Fit videos provide free fitness and health advice, workouts, exercise tips and demonstrations (the “Services”) implementing a complete training program including sets/reps/and exercises and motivational and instructional support. JAMESELLISFIT website user (“User”) acknowledges and fully understands that by using the Services, User will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses, which might result from not only User’s own action or negligence, but also from the action, inaction, negligence, or recklessness or others, or from the condition of the equipment used. User hereby assumes all risks and freely accepts full personal responsibility for all potential damages, injury, personal disability, or death resulting from or associated with User’s use or the Services. In consideration of being provided the Services, User does, for himself or herself, his or her heirs, executors, and assigns, hereby release, waive and discharge JAMESELLISFIT, their spouse, their family, predecessor, successors, parents, affiliates, officers, directors, managers, members, attorneys, agents, representatives, insurers, and employees from any and all actions, claims, demands, accidents, injuries, death, damages, costs, losses, and all consequential damages, whether known or unknown, arising out of any alleged negligence or recklessness on their part with respect to User’s use of the Services. User acknowledges that JAMESELLISFIT has not made any claims regarding medical results from the use of the Services and has not and will not suggest any medical treatments to the User. User will rely only on the advice provided by a licensed medical provider or User’s own physician and not upon any unlicensed employee, agent, or contractor of JAMESELLISFIT. User represents either that User has been given User’s physician’s permission to use the Services or that User has decided to use the Services and voluntarily accept all risks without a physician’s approval. User is not aware of any medical or physical condition that would prevent User from using the Services or that would present a serious health risk to User. User is voluntarily participating in all Services. User has freely agreed regarding the fitness liability waiver. User has read this form and familiarized his or herself with the contents of it. This release shall be binding upon User, his or her respective heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
23. Coaching Services: Pastoral Coaching/Counseling & Life Coaching/Counseling.
23.1 Life Coaching/Counseling and/or Pastoral Coaching/Counseling
There are many problems that people face including depression, fear, anxiety, confusion in life or business, hearing voices, unforgiveness, a root of bitterness, and breaking the hold of sin over their lives to name a few. As the Word of God is applied, and by direction of the Holy Spirit, people start to walk in hope and freedom. Jesus brings healing, walls come down, and confusion will stop. The goal is always freedom for believers. Jesus came to set the captives free. We are following in His steps using His Words to teach people a way different from the world’s way.
Pastoral Coaching/Counseling & Life Coaching/Counseling is a term sometimes used in place of counseling in the Church. Pastoral Coaching or counseling is not psychotherapy with a prayer or two added. We clearly define the issues in a person’s life that brings them to a place of desiring help. Answers based on Scripture and applying the truth of Scripture help people work through and ultimately avoid undesired actions in their life. Jesus said that we are enslaved to sin, so the opposite of slavery is freedom from those things.
Issues are addressed through personal interviews with a coach and, as needed, with suggested resources. We meet by phone via Zoom, Skype, or via social media platforms.
This is not a pre-programmed regimen of specific steps. We have some steps that are necessary to get the win, but finding the right steps in the right order are guided by the Holy Spirit Who knows each of us intimately. You will have your custom-made Freedom in the way it is designed by God your Father for you.
Many couples in the Church struggle with the same issues that are in worldly relationships. We know from studying the Word of God that there are better ways of conducting life in a home. If your normal relationship is in crisis management mode monthly or worse weekly, you need help. We can support you and teach you to move into a New Normal that is peaceful. What is your greatest desire for a New Normal in your life? Are you ready to move forward? God has the solution to any problem. Sometimes a marriage relationship can be significantly affected when one person is willing to start making a change.
23.2 Terms & Conditions
We are a teaching and benevolent organization ministering to the needs of individuals.
The teaching ministry is for the Body of Christ to learn more about the freedom Jesus taught and then died to provide for us to walk in throughout this life. We proclaim the power of His resurrection, the presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives, the unity of the saints and reconciliation with the Father and between people. We take most information from the Wisdom of the Word of God, the Bible. We recognize that it is a major source of instruction for life and contains guidelines for correcting the course of life. We do not require everyone we coach to be a Christian.
Pastoral Coaching/Counseling & Life Coaching/Counseling is not the same as psychology, and we have no real conflict with them. A psychologist usually, does not understand the spiritual side of life that is addressed in the Bible and specifically in the words of Jesus and authors on the New Testament. They are, in most states, limited in the viewpoints they are allowed to discuss without jeopardizing their license. We will not compete with a therapist. If counseling from a licensed therapist is someone’s desire, then go with our blessing and prayer that you will find a solution. There are two vastly different ideas and approaches to any problem in life. One is from the world and generally adopted in psychology (or vice versa), and there is God’s plan for solutions to the problems we face in life.
Pastoral Coaching/Counseling & Life Coaching/Counseling is usually right to the point, and most changes are affected quickly. We work with you as you are willing and actively working with us. Regular meeting times are a requirement to achieve the results we believe you are seeking. We will give you the best coaching information we have from our knowledge of the Bible and Wisdom of age based on the information and honesty you have shared with us. We will not share information from our sessions with anyone including your family, spouse, or pastor unless specifically authorized by you. The possible exception is in the case of mandatory reporting as defined by the State of Georgia. Usually, this is current abuse or imminent danger to yourself or another person.
You agree to hold JAMESELLISFIT, its Principals, and any JAMESELLISFIT coach harmless for Pastoral Coaching/Counseling & Life Coaching/Counseling for any information received. We are not licensed therapists, life coaches, counselors, psychologists, or pastors, and we do not represent ourselves as such. We cannot be responsible for outcomes in your life without transparency from you and fully completing the work and needed coaching for a successful change.
We work with individuals - even in relationship/marriage counseling. Most of the problems we see in a marriage relationship are because of “baggage” the individuals bring into the marriage. After we talk with available spouses, we may meet with both people to work through “both” type of issues. Informationally: It does not always require both partners to be involved in coaching to be effective.
It is important to understand there is no magic pill for overnight personal change or make repairs to a relationship that is struggling. We will give you hope that change is coming, and you will see it happening incrementally. We do want to leave you with hope each time we meet. We believe that you will start to see changes quickly.
Sometimes people need to move away from the normal for the world to what God says is normal to Him. We adopted the term “New Normal.” New Normal is doing relationships the way God intended. Examples could be learning to negotiate the desired end rather than fighting that takes the relationship further towards an undesirable end. It could mean discovering the root spiritual problem in anger, anxiety, or panic rather than masking the problem with behavior modification to manage the outbursts.
We charge for our coaching time. The New Testament says that a workman is worthy of his hire. We also find that people attach value to something for which they invest money. We desire people to invest time and energy into the efforts to make changes. Changes will occur from teaching, coaching, homework assignments, and your daily decisions.
Pastoral Coaching/Counseling & Life Coaching/Counseling is a service under the guidelines of the IRS so we cannot give tax-deductible statements.
Client/User of JAMESELLISFIT agrees to the Terms and Conditions above. JAMESELLISFIT provides Spiritual videos, life and pastoral coaching, life and pastoral counseling, webinars, Zoom calls, and advice; Physically Fit videos, coaching, personal training, webinars, Zoom calls, and advice; and Life/Relationship videos, life and pastoral coaching, life and pastoral counseling, webinars, Zoom calls, and advice (the “Services”) implementing spiritual and natural motivational and instructional support. JAMESELLISFIT website user (“User”) acknowledges and fully understands that by using the Services, User hereby assumes all risks and freely accepts full personal responsibility for all advice accepted and implemented from videos, coaching, counseling, and advice. In consideration of being provided the Services, User does, for himself or herself, his or her heirs, executors, and assigns, hereby release, waive and discharge JAMESELLISFIT, their family, predecessor, successors, parents, affiliates, officers, directors, managers, members, attorneys, agents, representatives, insurers, and employees from any and all actions, claims, demands, accidents, injuries, death, damages, costs, losses, and all consequential damages, whether known or unknown, arising out of any alleged negligence or recklessness on their part with respect to User’s use of the Services. User acknowledges that JAMESELLISFIT has not made any claims regarding medical or psychological results from the use of the Services. User has decided to use the Services and voluntarily accept all risks. User is not aware of any medical, physical, or psychological condition that would prevent User from using the Services or that would present a serious health risk to User. User is voluntarily participating in all Services. User has freely agreed regarding the above terms and conditions. User has read this form and familiarized his or herself with the contents of it. This release shall be binding upon User, his or her respective heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
(last modified 3/15/2022)